Are you tired of running out of propane at dinner time or on the weekend and have an uncooked steak due to not enough heat? Are you tired of refilling the propane tank for your grill?
Running your BBQ on high with a propane tank will expend the tank within 7 hours.
If your answers are “yes” to these questions, install a BBQ gas line. Unlimited gas year round for your convenience.
Reasons to convert your BBQ from a propane to natural gas
- Easier and more affordable
- Natural gas is approximately 1/3 of the cost of propane to operate. This can translate to considerable savings over the life of the barbeque.
- Natural gas delivers consistent heat, and a continual flow of fuel
- Never worry about running out of gas
- Natural gas BBQ will improve the quality of your cooking
- Perfect for keeping your family and friends happy at mealtime
- increase the resale value of your home
Natural gas grills are incredibly convenient because they have no tanks and provide an endless and economical gas supply to meet your grilling needs.
For you and your guests’ safety during the BBQ party, we offer to homeowners the assurance of work done to the highest technical and safety standards. For your convenience and comfort we are ready to install your natural gas line.
We install and repair:
- BBQ gas lines and fittings
- Appliance gas lines and fittings
- Outdoor Heater gas lines and fittings
- Hot water heater gas lines and fittings
- Gas Fire Pit gas line
- Renovation gas line relocations